Title: Senior VB.NET and MS D365 Developer
Role: Permanent, full-time (remote until further notice)
Start date: ASAP
Retalon is a provider of advanced analytics and AI for Retail. CIO Review has chosen us as one of the “Most Promising Retail Technology Companies”. We believe that retailers should be able to optimize and scale their businesses using AI without a Ph.D. in data science. Our solutions solve complex challenges in Planning, Inventory, Pricing, and Promotions, and all solutions stem from one unified analytics platform. Retalon was the first company (and still is the only company) that has built a completely integrated solution for retail organizations and distributors, that seamlessly integrates with any ERP or OMS, and our 100% in-house professional services, technical support, and analytics teams ensure you hit your goals on time.
We are growing and building exciting technology! We have customers in a dozen of retail verticals and across three continents. Want to join our family? We are looking for people, who love doing things for the first time, have a passion for building the most advanced and accurate predictive engine around, and who love learning new things and sharing their ideas. We have aggressive growth plans and welcome individuals with similar drive and determination.
- Work with the development team, business team, and customers to gather requirements
- Design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance of the system components
- Work on overall infrastructure and architecture of the solutions
- Conduct research on emerging technologies
- Analyzing and evaluating requirements and proposing high-level design and technical solutions at all stages of development
- Analyzing solutions to ensure that they will be interoperable, performant and maintainable
You’re a fit for this role if you have:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience on Visual Basic.NET
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Demonstrated experience with MS D365
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on Experience with Telerik controls.
- Extensive programming knowledge of .NET Framework 4.x and XML.
Nice to have skills:
- SQL and web development
- Java experience
- Experience with the supply chain environment
Soft Skills that would make you an ideal candidate:
- Self-starter, efficient and results-oriented
- Applies initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Ability to learn fast, with an analytical mind & keen problem-solving skill
- Ability to take responsibility for your work and complete it based on deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Self-starter attitude
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a winning team: we are disrupting the retail market
- Become a part of a team of creative people who constantly learn from each other
- Flex days allow for additional days off, and flexibility in work hours
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Annual performance bonus
- Great office location (North of Toronto close to Highway 407 – no time wasted in traffic)
Diversity and Inclusion:
Retalon is an inclusive, diverse, and accessible workplace. We provide an equitable, open, and positive environment where all individuals are welcome. If you require accommodation throughout any part of the hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.